As the only national organization focused specifically on senior dogs, Grey Muzzle offers a unique opportunity to reach a target audience that includes veterinarians, animal welfare organizations, and pet parents of older dogs. We strive to make our partnerships mutually beneficial. Here are some brands we've partnered with:
Opportunities and benefits include:
- Feature in our e-newsletter (8,300+ subscribers)
- Inclusion in press releases
- Recognition on the Supporters page on our website (13,841 website users and 29,665 pageviews in July 2019)
- Promotion on Grey Muzzle social media (134,000 Facebook likes, 6,200 Twitter followers, 4,500 Instagram followers)
- Promotion by Advisory Board members, including Dr. Marty Becker, Victoria Stilwell and Jill Rappaport. Our Advisory Board has more than 4.5 million followers on Facebook alone.
- Special features with our Advisory Board members (e.g., webinar with Dr. Marty Becker, interview on Steve Dale’s radio show)
- Promotion through our Google Adword grant ($10,000/month in advertising; 9.32% CTR in June 2019
- Recognition in our promotional materials (e.g., calendar, annual report)
If you would like to explore ways your company can enter into a charitable partnership with The Grey Muzzle Organization, please contact Lisa Lunghofer, Ph.D., Executive Director.